Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, either I was doing it wrong or something else was going on, but I was unable to get the C7’s presence devices working on (i.e., transferred to) the C8. Although the C7’s presence devices certainly are visible on the C8, they were not connected as presence sensors there. I tried just hitting ‘done’ in webCoRE without success. Going into webCoRE settings, showed that although my geofence settings are in place and correct, a button labeled “Setup sensor” was shown - indicating that the C7’s presence devices were not visible by the C8. I tried hitting apply with no adjustments, but that didn’t reconnect the phones as presence sensors. (BTW, I was previously able to successfully move all of my pistons without issue from the C7 to the C8.)
So, I will need to go the long route and set up new presence sensors (phones), connect those new sensors to dashboards, habitat apps, and pistons, then delete the old presence devices.