Webcore presence sensor - cannot get second Place to work

1) Give a description of the problem
I am trying to get an email and a notification when my son arrives at school and again when he gets home, but nothing happens. I set up school as a second place and are using webcore presence sensor on his phone.
I can use the presence sensor for the simple things like arriving at Home, but I can never get School to trigger.
I have an idea it is the definition that is off, but I feel I have searched high and low with no solutions.

2) What is the expected behavior?
I get a notication and an email when he is arriving at school and when he gets back home.

3) What is happening/not happening?
Nothing is happening when he arrives at school.

Hi there.
I think your problem is the following line:
Presence Sensor 4’s currentPlace changes to ‘school’.
Change ‘school’ to ‘skole’

Give that a shot.

I also think your GPS circles are too small to be reliable. Depending on the antenna in his phone, I have seen GPS readings come back as far off as 3 km.

@WCmore that might be a problem as school is only 500 meters away.

I do use the presence sensor on ST until I figure the webCoRE sensors out and the ST sensor seems fine other than I can only have one place.

Sorry, 500 meters apart is likely too close to have two locations with 100% reliability.
(since each circle would have to be 250 meters radius or less)

Bummer, but that´s how it goes. Thanks anyways

@gsabatino will give it a go, but I am afraid it won´t work as @WCmore mentioned below. But let´s see.

At that close distance, I think it would show an accurate location some of the time. GPS seems to wander occasionally, and with a radius that small, I would code my pistons with that in mind. (expect it to fluctuate)

It means that sometimes when he is home, it may show him as being at the school, and visa versa.

One possible workaround could be a NFC sticker at school, although this would require him remembering to tap his phone there. I do this when I get to my desk at the office. Tapping my phone there sets phone volume, and executes a certain piston. I tap it again when I am leaving work, and it runs a whole new list of commands.

Another alternative is using a third party app to monitor nearby WiFi signals, and execute a piston when certain ones are in range.

I realize a lot of these ideas are advanced, and take time to setup, so feel free to ignore this post, LOL

Agreed!

Ok, I will have to make do with using home as a place then.

Thank you again @WCmore