Webcore presence sensor on Iphone does not switch to not present

1) Give a description of the problem
WebCoRE presence sensor on iPhone does not change status when I leave home. The presence sensor shows in the DTH and indicated it is published. Data is populating in My Devices/Current States but it appears that it has never registered as leaving Home since I installed it several days ago. Installed WebCoRE app from Apple App store and created a place for home. Went to ST smart app WebCoRE and created same place, saved it and published it to be used in piston. When I create a piston, iPhone shows on available devices. Rebooted iPhone several times. What else can I try?

2) What is the expected behavior?
The iPhone keeps showing at home.

3) What is happening/not happening?
(PUT YOUR INFO HERE)

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

I have had this happen a couple of times. The only way I could fix it was by removing and re-adding my phone. It is a pain though as you have to go back in and reset in any piston you are using.

Thanks! I have only got it in a couple of test pistons. What is the best way to remove and re-add? Through the app or through the IDE? Do I have to remove the DTH and start over from scratch?

the app. No need to remove any DTH. just go to your device in the app, click the setting button in the corner and hit remove. Then go back through the process to add a presence sensor to add it back in.

Thanks! It is working properly now.