WebCoRE SmartApp Won't Update to New Version from Repo

1) Give a description of the problem
WebCoRE dashboard is telling me to update because there is a “Newer SmartApp version” available… but, the repo updates are not showing any updates to “update and publish.” I’ve tried doing it manually as well, and also following a few descriptions/methods to fix it that users have posted in the forums. E.g. turning source code options to “none” and back, etc.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
To show update items in “New (only in GitHub)” column when updating from Repo in the SmartThings IDE (webCoRE master)"

3) What is happening/not happening?
There are none. It’s blank. Nothing in the “New” Column.

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/11/9/d296500bb45eaf9551e9e12e9fce1955-full.png

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full

**NOTE: on version v0.3.10f.20190822 currently; new version is showing me v0.3.110.20191009

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

I am having the same issue. trying to update.

Same issues here. ST app telling me to “A newer SmartApp version (v.0.3.113.20210203) is available. Please update and publish all the webCoRE SmartApps in the SmartThings IDE.”
When I go to my ST dev SmartApps page and click on “Update from Repo” and then click “webCoRE master”, the “Update From Repo” screen shows three blank/empty columns.