Webcore won't show up in smartthings "My apps"

So I cannot for the life of me get Webcore to show up in “My Apps” on smartthings app. I’m on the correct shard, enabled/linked github, forked, update from repo, webcore publish and update, then the other 3. Then enabled OAuth. Hopefully someone will be able to help me. I’m on this shard: ap02-apnortheast2. I’m just running out of ideas to make it work. Thank you very much for any help.

ST has had some fairly major issues with custom smartapp and GitHub integration over the last few days… though they claim to have fixed the issues yesterday and all seems well on my end now.

What you describe sounds different anyway (no 500 errors).

Are you 100% sure you are installing in the correct shard? Are your other smartapps, device handlers and devices visible in the IDE when logged in?

Have you tried deleting the 4 apps and trying again? Perhaps you clashed with the IDE fixes and got stuck in never never land.

Hi thanks for the reply.

What you describe sounds different anyway (no 500 errors).
No, no errors at all, just no Webcore app in “My Apps” list.

Are you 100% sure you are installing in the correct shard? Are your other smartapps, device handlers and devices visible in the IDE when logged in?
Yes I installed in the shard mentioned above. I have a TP link to ST integration smart app that I have installed on IDE and could install from the “My Apps” list without any issues.

Have you tried deleting the 4 apps and trying again? Perhaps you clashed with the IDE fixes and got stuck in never never land.
Yeah I have done a reinstall of Webcore multiple times using different methods (Manual/Github) and different installation instructions (Core\Webcore\SmartThings) to no avail.

I realized this morning that my TP link integration smart app needs to be wiped and reinstalled so I’m going to try reinstalling webcore again.

Can you take a screenshot of the 4 apps you installed in IDE and attach it to this thread?

It’s all good guys. Just when all hope was lost, I got a reply back from smartthings samsung and they informed me I had 2 smartthigns accounts one email address starting with a capital and the other without. Turns out I had been setting up webcore in the wrong one between my logins (Laptop and desktop autofill). My bad.