What am I missing

Evening chaps and chapesses.
I am not sure how this is happening, but I am having some issues getting some LED lights to randomise…, please see below.

Interestingly, its only the randomise that isnt playing, button 6 is doing just fine?

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Button 2 held? Maybe button 2 should be pushed?

I have never tried the “Transition” command, but since it is happening in 0 seconds, why not do a:
Set color to random
instead?

@WCmore - that kinda did the trick, although now, it will only push once. So, you push the button, it goes to a random colour every time, but a second press doesnt do anything?!

N

Am I understanding your goal?

You want button 2 long press to be a random color, and button 6 quick press to be purple? Correct?

I am just guessing here, but maybe there is a specific time that the button has to be held to trigger the random?

Sorry - I changed the button push to test… it should be on push…

There isn’t a time delay on the piston as the second one works by setting to purple, that ones fine, just not working on the first button press…

Technically it does because it will change the colour but only once. Won’t work again unless you manually change the colour in smartthings?

Sorry for delayed reply!

Nick

Weird - I changed the RGBW device handler and it seems to be playing nice now!
Sorry for the back and forth…
N

Right - this ones really interesting to me… suddenly whenever you push any button, the sonos stops playing… no idea why…

(Admin moved this topic to “Piston: Design Help” to give better visibility)

Am I aloud to bump this?