1) Give a description of the problem
does turn on “outlet 2” but does not turn it off afterwards
2) What is the expected behaviour?
when virtual switch 3 is toggled on outlet 2 should be turned on (works), waiting 1 hour, then turning outlet 2 off (does not work)
3) What is happening/not happening?
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
8/13/2019, 6:05:10 PM +240ms
+1ms ╔Received event [Panama].execute = recovery with a delay of 46ms
+829ms ║Piston waited at a semaphore for 752ms
+831ms ║Runtime (36368 bytes) successfully initialized in 783ms (v0.2.100.20171211) (829ms)
+832ms ║╔Execution stage started
+850ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (18ms)
+851ms ╚Event processed successfully (851ms)
REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING