Automatic JPEG Creation using a free online service

I have an idea in my head that sounds easy to impliment IF a website exists that can be my middleman.

Basically, I would like to use webCoRE to pass a bunch of data to a website that turns my parameters into a JPEG or PNG. Ideally, the website will save the image to a specific name, and each subsequent run, will overwrite that image with the new image.

This will let me make a real complex piston, that pushes out numbers and strings to create an image. My real goal is to be able to make a simple tile for my clients that displays that specific image. (this is why I need the link to the image to always be the same)

At the very minimum, the website must accept width and height of the image, as well as allowing multiple data points to be displayed in various sections of the image. Also, having the ability to adjust font size and insert a picture or emote would be very handy.

Can anyone recommend a website that allows automated requests such as this?

Note: This concept can also create images (containing data) that ActionTiles can display.

Trying to Pass an attribute from PurpleAir device barometer to a Virtual Temperature Sensor
Export Piston Tile Title?
Simulated multi-sensor?
Daily countdown of days to event that will display on ActionTiles
Daily countdown of days to event that will display on ActionTiles

Any luck on this? This would be perfect for ActionTiles too since it doesn’t seem like any API / integration of these two tools is happening any time soon.

Is this something WebCoRE could possibly do? User supplies some text, WebCoRE creates an image that is accessible at a fixed URL similar to the piston endpoint.

I have not yet found a website that allows automatic data input that converts it into a static image. I may have to set up some third party app on my RPi to do the image creation. (ImageMagick looks promising)

I am currently using PHP to turn 10 datapoints into these two tiles visible from my Dashboard.

temp

(Unfortunately, I cannot share the code for this)

I started playing with ImageMagick on my RPi