Can't find the registration code

1) Give a description of the problem
I purchased the Webcore app for my iphone. It starts by asking for a registration code. The link for finding your registration code says to look in my Smartthings app which I didn’t have. Now I have Smartthings app but webcore isn’t in smartapps list.

2) What is the expected behavior?
Not to pay 2.99 for an app that wants a registration code I can’t find.

3) What is happening/not happening?
blank registration code when I start the Webcore app.

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
n/a

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

This is most likely the ‘registration code’ for your browser. If you open the Smart App in the ST Mobile application you will see an option to “Register Browser” … this will give you the code I believe you are looking for

Do you have a ST hub?

WebCoRE can be used without a hub but it’s fairly useless as the device selection is severely limited… the app is intended for use with the whole ST ecosystem!

If you don’t have a hub you’ll need to create a Smartthings account via the online IDE and then create a virtual location.

How to install the smartapps needed to run webCoRE…

What I see on SmartApps screen in Automation section is IFTTT and +Add a SmartApp.
+Add a SmartApp takes me to a screen with various items, I don’t see webcore.

Watch the video!

You had to pay 2.99 for the WebCoRE presence sensor app?

It’s been chargeable for a few months now…

Awesome video. Without it I’m not sure if I could have installed WebCore properly.

Thanks!

I still can’t find the registration code

When I go to settings to the GitHub Repository Integration, I key in ady624, webCoRe and save like your video I get a red message “You don’t have access to ady624/webCoRe” and I cant go any further.

disconnect your github account on that settings screen, then log back in and authenticate your github account. You may want to take a screenshot of your settings screen before disconnecting.

So I can’t get an authorization code, your video didn’t help because when I went into setting it said Ady624/webCoRe wasn’t authorized. The forum said to disable GitHub and now it won’t enable back. I’m totally screwed up right now and frustrated