Device not shown in Available Devices in Webcore Setting

Hello all, i am new to webcore.
I installed webcore yesterday and have most of the things added into webcore. Today, i added another new switches into webcore. I tested the switches in ST App and it’s working well.

To add the device into Webcore, I went into ST APP>automation>Smartapps>Webbcore>Settings>Available Devices> Actuators/Sensors but unable to see the 2 new switches i added.

Am i missing something here to cause Webcore not able to see my newly added devices?

I would try the exact same method in the ST app, but this time, try another category besides “Actuators/Sensors”.

The 3rd category (select devices by compability) has error since the start of installation for webcore.
Just a normal switch… I think it should be in the actuators category.

Still can’t find this new device =(

There are about 20 50 other categories if you scroll down a bit. Not sure which one will list your device. (It depends on the Device Handler)

Am I missing anything? This is the end of the page…

I just counted 65 other categories below “Select devices by capability”…
Maybe it is because I am using the Classic version of SmartThings

Classic version doesn’t has anything at the bottom too. And has error opening “select devices by capabilitiy” also.

Do you have a screenshot to see?

Maybe this is the root of the problem… Since your install is fairly new, it might be worth following along the installation steps once again.

Is there an instruction somewhere to totally uninstall webcore? I tried searching the forum and Google but to no results.

I’ve exactly the same issue. Did anyone resolve it?
cheers,

@mr_fy what device are you missing?

Hi,
I am missing a Samsung Washing Machine and a Samsung Dryer in both Actuators or Sensors.
And only have the 3rd option too for add by capability, but this fails with ‘Something’s Wrong’.
I’ve had webcore installed fine for about 6 months but there have been a few updates recently which I have applied.
Cheers,

I decided to completely remove webcore and reinstall.
After the clean install following the instructions correctly, the same problem still exists.

I’ve since noticed that there are also some other devices missing, such as TP-Link wall socket switch. That explains why some of my pistons were not working!

What version do you have installed? v0.3.10e.20190628 Is the latest version.

Hi, yes that is correct, v0.3.10e.20190628, the latest version.

I have also tried to reinstall webcore twice and still not seeing my devices… Weird problem.

Last I checked, this device did not work with SmartThings out of the box. We had to do some fancy coding to barely get this device to partially work.

Remember, if SmartThings cannot control a device, then webCoRE cannot either.

@WCmore
Hi, I have the TP-Link SmartThings Manager SmartApp installed and it has been working fine for 6 mths. (It is a HS100)
I had it working in some pistons too.
I can still control it from both the SmartThings Classic and new apps.
But, now that device is no longer visible by webCoRE and also two new devices, Samsung washer and dryer.
Cheers,

I get the same as Max_Lin, there is nothing below ‘by capability’ in either the Classic or New apps.
I’ve tried with an Android and iPhone and it is the same also, but when I press by capability on the iPhone, it does nothing but on the android i get the ‘Something’s Wrong’ page.
Can you post a screenshot of what you see?