Device Status Tiles

temperature
device_health
light
tiles
power

Hi @bfara83

I had to pause two of the pistons as they seemed to act oddly for me. The light bulb one worked perfectly but I have a morning fade on one of the lights and I think this would turn on the other lights in the piston any ideas why? Or how to stop this, guessing if i seperated every light too it’s own piston that would fix it.

The smoke detector one never updated and used to to come up with errors in the log could this be because I’m using nest protects?

Nope - the two sets of weather tiles are in different pistons (Daily Forecast & Hourly Forecast) the only way I have figured out is to put them in two different categories. THe same is true for the batteries tiles - frist floor is one piston 2nd floor is a second piston to get past the 16 tile limit …

I was hoping that there was some formatting code that could be put at the head of a piston to force it to another line

I’ll look this afternoon when I have more time to look.

That’s correct, no other options to do a new line on the tiles like you can with Piston States

Oh yeah, that is correct. Well, you cheat and make “blank tiles” like I"m doing here…

Then you could name your pistons in some form of alphabetical order (like I do) and then the right number of blank tiles will eventually force a line break, which will in theory give you the ability to create the look that you want all in the same category.

For some of my blank tiles I just add on another “tile” at the end of the piston, for others I put them at the beginning. However, I suppose in theory you could make an entire piston that just had blank tiles in it. Understand that by blank I mean a tile that is white on white with “…” as the text that is shown.

@borristhecat:

I had to pause two of the pistons as they seemed to act oddly for me. The light bulb one worked perfectly but I have a morning fade on one of the lights and I think this would turn on the other lights in the piston any ideas why? Or how to stop this, guessing if i separated every light too it’s own piston that would fix it.

Are you saying when you had the Light bulb Tiles active, it would turn lights on randomly?

If so: Please make sure there’s no light switches on the Light Bulb tiles. Also if you have multiple brands of bulbs, try separating them in separate pistons and let me know

The smoke detector one never updated and used to to come up with errors in the log could this be because I’m using nest protects?

Those errors I posted here a long time ago but never got a response: Error in Logs on Tile Piston. I’ll repost on that thread again to see if someone can look at it.

These errors don’t effect the operation of the tiles though, it might be a bug in webCoRE with those errors showing. Being the Nest Protect Smoke/CO Detectors aren’t working, I figured out that DTH for Nest Protect is using different values than the normal Z-Wave Smoke Alarm one which is why Nest Protect won’t work. I would have to create a different version just for the Nest Protect (and who knows if any other smoke detectors out there are the same) or create a new statement with a boolean for Nest. That’s what happens with custom DTHs sometimes. I was testing with a First Alert Smoke/CO Detector which uses the default one created by Smartthings.

I’ll see if I can do that this week and PM you to test it.

Update,

I updated the Wiki with an updated version of the Smoke/CO Detector Piston that should fix the issue located here: https://wiki.webcore.co/Device_Tiles#Smoke.2FCO_Detector_Status_Tiles.

I added checks for the statuses on the Nest Protect DTH, please verify for me if it’s working since I don’t have one to test with.

For some reason some of the other pistons I had on the Wiki are missing, I’m working to add them back on now.

Edit - Fixed the missing pistons on the Wiki site.

I am trying to add Blue Iris Current Provide to WebCore Tiles. I currently use BI Fusion to import this into WebCore (as a refreshable device). Any ideas how to tackle this?

Yes but not all the time, still need to test it (im gone by the time my wife’s routine starts most mornings) but it seems to only happen when there are lots of commands going to one of the devices ie a fade. Don’t know if it happened this morning but got loads of them errors again.

it used to happen to all my lights before you pointed this out, my piston is below but they are all osram RGBW lamps.

From the logs the hallway got a off command from the piston this morning at 7:30 and the Dining room got a ON command at 7:31, then a sent setColorTemperature and a setLevel command.

Nice, looking similar to mine! (still a work in progress, too… aren’t they all?!)

Remove the TilePressDeviceID With statement and that’ll fix any issues for good if that piston is turning the lights on randomly. I’m not really sure what causes that to happen but it hasn’t happened to me so far.

I may add a variable that turns that on or off. What TilePressDeviceID statement does is it’ll toggle the light when you click on the tile itself.

Any chance to try the smoke detector device tiles that I updated last night?

Do you have a link to the Device Handler so I can see what kind of a device that is?

yes i updated to it but it is just sat like this. But its not giving loads of errors like the old one was.

I have five Halo devices in the house and this is what I have after installing and waiting the 10m for the 1st processing to execute:

Looks good except I get a lot of errors in the log … tons of $device not found errors?

Here is my device config from the piston - nothing else changed:

+1ms ╔Received event [Home].time = 1516747103595 with a delay of -1071ms
+124ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 18ms > PS > 32ms > PE > 74ms > CE
+128ms ║Runtime (76994 bytes) successfully initialized in 32ms (v0.2.102.20180116) (126ms)
+129ms ║╔Execution stage started
+171ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+203ms ║║Comparison (boolean) is_not (boolean) true = true (3ms)
+205ms ║║Condition #273 evaluated true (8ms)
+206ms ║║Condition group #270 evaluated true (state did not change) (9ms)
+208ms ║║Cancelling statement #271’s schedules…
+216ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (4ms)
+220ms ║║Cancelling statement #255’s schedules…
+236ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (4ms)
+242ms ║║Calculating (integer) 0 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 1
+246ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+640ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+662ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+684ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+695ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+723ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+746ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+767ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+779ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+804ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+825ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+847ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+859ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+877ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) false >> (boolean) true
+902ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+921ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+939ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+950ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+972ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+991ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1009ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1020ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1043ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+1063ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+1083ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+1095ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+1128ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+1149ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1169ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1180ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1201ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+1219ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1238ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1249ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1256ms ║║Executed virtual command setTile (1ms)
+1271ms ║║Comparison (boolean) null is_not (boolean) true = true (1ms)
+1272ms ║║Condition #273 evaluated true (7ms)
+1273ms ║║Condition group #270 evaluated true (state did not change) (8ms)
+1275ms ║║Cancelling statement #271’s schedules…
+1281ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (3ms)
+1285ms ║║Cancelling statement #255’s schedules…
+1290ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+1296ms ║║Calculating (integer) 1 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 2
+1300ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+1328ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+1350ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1370ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1381ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1403ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+1422ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1440ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1451ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1473ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+1491ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+1510ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+1521ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+1538ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) false >> (boolean) true
+1564ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+1589ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1611ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1623ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1649ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+1671ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1695ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1708ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1733ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+1754ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+1776ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+1788ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+1821ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+1841ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1861ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1872ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1893ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+1912ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+1931ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+1943ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+1951ms ║║Executed virtual command setTile (2ms)
+1966ms ║║Comparison (boolean) null is_not (boolean) true = true (2ms)
+1968ms ║║Condition #273 evaluated true (7ms)
+1969ms ║║Condition group #270 evaluated true (state did not change) (9ms)
+1971ms ║║Cancelling statement #271’s schedules…
+1978ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (3ms)
+1981ms ║║Cancelling statement #255’s schedules…
+1987ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+1993ms ║║Calculating (integer) 2 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 3
+1998ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (3ms)
+2038ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+2070ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+2098ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+2112ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+2141ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+2165ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+2191ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+2204ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+2233ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+2253ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+2277ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+2288ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+2307ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) false >> (boolean) true
+2333ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+2353ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+2374ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+2385ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+2409ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+2429ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+2449ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+2462ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+2486ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+2505ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+2525ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+2717ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+2768ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+2795ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+2819ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+2830ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+2851ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+2872ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+2893ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+2904ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+2913ms ║║Executed virtual command setTile (1ms)
+2928ms ║║Comparison (boolean) null is_not (boolean) true = true (2ms)
+2930ms ║║Condition #273 evaluated true (7ms)
+2931ms ║║Condition group #270 evaluated true (state did not change) (9ms)
+2935ms ║║Cancelling statement #271’s schedules…
+2943ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (3ms)
+2947ms ║║Cancelling statement #255’s schedules…
+2954ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+2960ms ║║Calculating (integer) 3 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 4
+2965ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (3ms)
+3000ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+3026ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+3048ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+3060ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+3095ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+3117ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+3139ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+3152ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+3181ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+3204ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+3227ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+3240ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+3260ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) false >> (boolean) true
+3286ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+3312ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+3354ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+3368ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+3394ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+3413ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+3432ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+3443ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+3466ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+3485ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+3505ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+3516ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+3550ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+3573ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+3594ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+3606ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+3634ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+3660ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+3891ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+3904ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+3912ms ║║Executed virtual command setTile (2ms)
+3929ms ║║Comparison (boolean) null is_not (boolean) true = true (2ms)
+3931ms ║║Condition #273 evaluated true (8ms)
+3932ms ║║Condition group #270 evaluated true (state did not change) (9ms)
+3934ms ║║Cancelling statement #271’s schedules…
+3942ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (5ms)
+3947ms ║║Cancelling statement #255’s schedules…
+3956ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (3ms)
+3964ms ║║Calculating (integer) 4 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 5
+3969ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+4001ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+4022ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+4041ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+4052ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+4076ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+4096ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+4119ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+4131ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+4158ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+4180ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+4200ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+4211ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+4238ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) false >> (boolean) true
+4267ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+4288ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+4311ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+4326ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+4356ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+4376ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+4395ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+4405ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+4427ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+4446ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) tested >> (boolean) false
+4464ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+4475ms ║║Calculating (boolean) true == (boolean) true >> (boolean) true
+4504ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+4523ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+4541ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+4552ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+4573ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) detected >> (boolean) false
+4598ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) warning >> (boolean) false
+4621ms ║║Calculating (string) device ‘$device’ not found == (string) emergency >> (boolean) false
+4632ms ║║Calculating (boolean) false == (boolean) true >> (boolean) false
+4640ms ║║Executed virtual command setTile (2ms)
+4645ms ║║Cancelling statement #263’s schedules…
+4652ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (3ms)
+4671ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4679ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4684ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+4700ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4707ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4711ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+4730ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4737ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4741ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+4758ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4764ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4769ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+4784ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4790ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4794ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+4811ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4817ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4821ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+4836ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4841ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4845ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+4860ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4865ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4869ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+4883ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4889ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4893ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+4908ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4914ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4917ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+4932ms ║║Calculating (integer) 5 + (integer) 1 >> (integer) 6
+4938ms ║║Cancelling statement #266’s schedules…
+4941ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+4949ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (4820ms)
+4951ms ║Setting up scheduled job for Tue, Jan 23 2018 @ 5:48:23 PM EST (in 596.12s)
+4957ms ╚Event processed successfully (4957ms)

yeah this fixed it :smile: I did like the idea of the toggle :+1:

Really odd, webCoRE is getting a True statement from the Testing Variable when using the isTesting Attribute even for me without a Nest Smoke Detector. The Nest DTH has a isTesting Attribute whenever it was tested which is why I have that there.

I’ll look into that deeper and let you know once I have a solution, thanks for pointing that out.

Edit
I fixed both issues, figured out $device wasn’t set right when setting the DeviceType variable and fixed both issues for me including those $device not found errors. Please also test using the test button on your Nest Protect to verify it’s fully working so I can verify I’m using the correct attribute.

I updated the Wiki but you can import code: hzug without having to goto the Wiki link.

I don’t have a camera myself to test with, I may get one later this year and could look to create a tile but it’s impossible without being able to test it myself. If you search this site, you’ll find how others has created tiles that actually displays their camera feed.

Example:

I wasn’t sure if that’s what you are looking for exactly, if not explain what you want to be displayed actually on the tile.

Thanks!
I will give this a shot when I am home alone at some point this weekend … testing the interconnected Halo devices sets the entire house off and well … WAF :slight_smile:

I can confirm that I sent a test event from NST manager and it all worked! It now says test im guessing on the next pole it will go to normal? Thanks @bfara83