Finally switching over to the new app and can't find webCoRE in the smart apps

I’ve read over the instructions for installing webCORE in the IDE, but clearly I’m missing something. It looks like the code in the new instructions (for the IDE smart app installation) is the same as the old code or am I looking in the wrong place? I’m trying to install the smart app on the new app (non-classic) and I’m not finding the “custom” section. According to what I’ve read, that means I don’t have the code set up correct in the IDE. I also tried to delete the old smart app code in the IDE and it won’t let me.

Did you already have it set up in tHe Classic app previously?

Yes…

If your instance did not show in menu > SmartApps then it sounds like you have a sync issue between the apps.

If you installed a fresh copy at https://account.SmartThings.com and do not see it in + (plus) Device and in the custom section at the bottom, then you will need to contact ST support to sync the data for you.

Make sure you installed all 4 Smartapps in IDE, published each of them and enabled Oauth on the webcore smartapp.

Found it - I have 2 instances running under “My locations” on the IDE. I just read another post on here that says within the new app, make sure to try the other location. I did that and it worked. I was worried to delete the other location (on the IDE) a long time ago, because I did it once and lost my entire set-up (so I just left it). Thanks for the quick response.