Fuel streams are gone

I just went to look at one of my fuel streams and got this message when I select View Fuel Streams:

Sorry, you have no fuel streams yet. Please create one by using the “Write to fuel stream” task.

I have at least 20 fuel streams that were there the last time I looked.

Any ideas as to why they all went AWOL?

TIA.

This happened once before. I think @ady624 had to restart his server or something.

They’re back. Thanks @ady624

@ady624 Are the fuel streams down again?

Believe so.

I have to figure out why. They’re supposed to reconnect to mysql… Mine DO work on US, are you in US or EU?

Hi, mine are down too. I am in the UK. Thanks for looking into this as I find them very useful.

Hi @ady624 are Fuel Streams down. Getting the message as described above.

Hi @ady624, the fuel streams are working again as of 7am GMT on Jan 8th. No data was collected during the outage period.

Thanks for sorting this out.

I am going to try and figure out why mysql does not reconnect at times - mysql goes for a backup daily and it appears that sometimes, connections drop. I’ll investigate, sorry for the outage.

Makes sense - there was another outage from 01:00 to 07:00 GMT this morning.
Thanks for continuing to look at this.

Hi @ady624, fuel streams have been down for a few days again. Any chance you could give the tyres a kick?

Thanks!

Fuel Streams - Sorry, you have no fuel streams yet

Done, think I also fixed it. Let’s see if it dies again, just restarted mysql and service was automatically restored after restart, so I’m having high hopes :smiley:

It seems to have been available since then, so it looks promising.
Thanks!