1) Give a description of the problem
gauge not drawing all colors

2) What is the expected behaviour?
to have 3x different colors in the gauge

3) What is happening/not happening?
only 1x color shows so far

4) Post a * Snapshot

Have this line of code written for the gauge

But only the red shows, as seen below. What am I doing wrong?

24%20PM

If you change all three references of “blue” to “green”… and all three references of “orange” to “yellow”, you should be good.

Note: the actual colors can be anything, but the naming convention is pretty strict.

The naming syntax is always green, yellow, and red…the actual visible colors are set by greenColor, yellowColor, and redColor. Just swap out blue with green and orange with yellow and you should be all set.

Edit: @WCmore beat me to the punch :sunglasses:

Ah! Thats just silly but I’m ok with it :slight_smile: Thank you both very much! Now on to making more gauges!

Back in the day, I tried to brute force in a fourth color… but none of my guesses worked, LOL

Heck, I even tried to overlap colors hoping they would blend (blue + yellow = green)…didnt work of course…:grin:

@SergL There is some good discussion about what is possible (and alot of not possibles) on the example dashboard thread as well as this gauge thread.

Very nice, thanks! Going to peruse this over and see what other trouble I can get into!

That’s a great link for inspiration…

Just be aware that the weather tiles there are using WUnderground data, which is no longer available to us.