Help! Webcore won't load...đź‘Ž

bug
execution
piston

1) Give a description of the problem
Webcore app won’t open for me on any of my mobile devices.
Yesterday it wouldn’t load at all, on either of my phones. I have both an iphone(right) and an android(left) but I could open webcore on my android tablet (didn’t try to actually edit a piston) .

Today i wanted to create a new piston so I hop on the tablet since its that’s the only device that’s working for webcore at the moment, and it did let me create a piston and I saved it successfully (I think) . Tried to go back into the new Piston to edit it and i can’t.
now I can’t even open pistons on the tablet, I get this

2) What is the expected behavior?
Webcore app to open on a mobile device

3) What is happening/not happening?
Nothing is happening, the app doesnt load

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
Can’t log in to get them

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)
I can’t log in to get them

You can try opening your webcore instance in the ST classic app in Automation > Settings > Clean up and rebuild data cache.

may or may not resolve your issue

Just tried that, no luck…

@ady624
Any idea how to get this working for me again, it just stopped one day…?
I have a 2nd instance of webcore setup in smartthings for the icons/ dashboard. I can log into that one just fine.
Can’t get my main instance that actually has all of my pistons in it ti function on any device. Sometimes it keeps asking me for my password repetitively. Occasionally it will accept the password and log in, but I get a warning that the data is out of date and to log out. If I click on any piston, the screen just turns white and never does anything

Please look for any errors logged in the Live Logging at account.smartthings.com, you should see one corresponding to each time you refresh the browser or force close and reopen the app.

@ipaterson

this is the error i got when i force close webcore, open it back up, and try to login

9:09:49 PM: error java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException @line 1699 (listAvailableDevices)

How many devices do you have? ST platform issue tracked in detail over here

i have 162 devices

I’ll move over to that thread