Help! Webcore won't open, blank white screen?

Can’t get WebCore to open on my android tablet, I just get a blank white screen. I don’t even get the WebCore splash screen when I open it. Any ideas…?

I had the update warning pop up on my iOS device earlier today. So i hopped on the IDE (earlier today) and updated and published the smart apps for webcore.

I Can open webcore on iOS devices and other android devices, just not on the one android tablet.

Another note, webcore had been crashing frequently (only on the android tablet that it wont open on) the last few days as well. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with no changes.
Also did a hard reset in Google chrome if it’s relevant.

@ipaterson

Do you have a way to clear the cache or saved data for the app on Android? I’ll check it out on an Android tablet in the morning but I don’t have an existing install to test the update.

Anyone else seeing this with the mobile apps?

I had the same problem this morning.

Just go to app and clean the cache

Now it is ok!

I will have to look at my tablet when I get home from work. its different than whats on my phones… I did look quickly last night but haven’t found this in the settings anywhere yet for the Webcore app. It just had Force Stop and uninstall listed under the app management if i remember correctly
it is a Samsung Tab S3, I will get software details when i get home…

I finally got a chance to look at this. It took me a minute to find where to clear WebCores Cache and saved data. But one I cleared that, it began working again!

It is still crashing on me frequently. Usually when I’m saving the Piston that I’m editing

Thanks for the help!