Holiday Lights: 4th of July / Diwali / Halloween / Christmas - Your Pick

holiday
4thofjuly
diwali
halloween
christmas

sometimes zigbee devices take a bit of time to respond properly in a new environment.

happy to hear its working now.

To bring back an old thread

I just turned this Piston on.

It ran for ten minutes and stopped.

I can’t seem to get it going again. Is there a counter I need to reset?

other than time restriction this global variable should be false:

anything in the logs?

This is the first piston I have created.
I want my single string of gardenspots to cycle the colors.
I imported the 27364. Nothing is happening. Is there something else I need to add?
Total beginner to this.

did you do this?

and while/after restoring the piston add the lights to use in the holidayLights device variable of the piston?

Thank you. I did the boolean variable. Yes, there were two spots for the lights so I added the same string twice. Unsure of what I can delete without breaking the function. Will hitting test run it right away or only at sunset? :confused:

there are 2 device variables … 1 for lights and other for speaker, in edit mode click on the lights device variable then click unselectall followed by clicking on the 1 light then save the variable.

if you are not using speaker nothing should be selected in the device variable for speaker.

change this:

to:

Time happens daily 1:00 am to 11:00 pm

and save the piston. then try the test button and it will work immediately.

Alrighty. I think I got it going. I changed the start time back to sunset. but now it says “piston state; false”. Maybe it will kick back in tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

yeah you will need to wait till tomorrow for it to kick in if its already after 30 minutes to sunset.

alright, hopefully the last time I bug you lol… How can i turn the fade frequency down or off? :slight_smile:

promise? :smile:

set levelLow to same value as levelHigh?

Both are the same and it still doesnt register the Low value but will not go above the high value. :confused:

comment line 206 as seen in the snapshot.

on your line 209 in the screenshot i deleted the “random integer i” expression and it doesn’t fade now lol.