I’m thinking about jumping from the SmartThings ship. I have several questions.
- Are all the SmartThings sensors etc. compatible with the Hubitat hub?
- Does Hubitat have something that WC can control that acts like ST’s old SHM not the new version that WC can’t access without reprogramming a bunch?
- A. I’d like to hear other people’s assessments of why to either stay put or move to Hubitat. I’m on the fence and have been holding to see what was going to happen with WC/ST before moving but months on the new platform and not wanting to rework things till there was some sort of clarity on where things are going is draining.
- B. Other than local offline control of everything what other features over the new ST would I gain and what features do I lose moving to Hubitat?
- Does Hubitat integrate with Google Home like ST does?
- What questions did I not ask that I should have asked?