Is WebCoRE Down or is it just me?

Same here in German.

All good for me in the UK, though I never un-commented line 950 after ST fixed their last ■■■■ up!!

@Qliver, try clearing your cache / cookies after commenting those lines.

Also down for me. Went down 8+ hours ago. Having the exact same issues reported above. Tried commenting out lines of code and that did not fix the issue.

Also tried clearing cache/cookies as suggested and now my dashboard is blank and giving me error messages rather than showing my pistons and giving me error messages.

No pistons loading. I’m in Europe.

Thanks for the tip. Tried clearing my cookies in Chrome, it seems to have helped!

Commenting line 950 fixed it for me. https://community.webcore.co/t/there-was-a-problem-loading-the-dashboard-data-august-25-2020/17835/11

Try holding shift whilst clicking the browser refresh button (hard refresh).

Close the tab completely and reload https://dashboard.webcore.co/
You will need to re-register the browser with a fresh register code after clearing the history, so you should be getting the login screen on reload.

Ok, error messages have disappeared, but dashboard is blank and in the upper left corner there is text that says “\ loading…” with a drop down arrow.

Cannot add a new piston.

Also now if I leave and come back I have to keep reregistering the browser.

I had the same problem and commenting out line 950 fixed my problem.
Thanks

This worked for me too. Thanks!

I have no pistons nor functionality. I have the loading data error since this morning.

I am also having a similar issue. Everything has been working fine for months. Today (09/08) it says that there is an issue loading data and it wants me to log out and back in. I have tried that. I get the same message and none of my pistons fire anymore. My pistons were all working yesterday. I want to say that they were working this morning (09/08) around 6 AM Eastern. When I got home from work…nothing. In the upper left corner just says “\ loading”. But nothing happens. I am located in the U.S. (New York) if that matters. Mine looks very similar to what @brichard59 posted. And I have done what @aupilot08 posted. Just says “\ loading…” now and I also have to reregistering the browser every time I go in.
UPDATE: Comment out the lines of code everyone else is saying and it will start working again. I did and now I am back in business.

Same here. Eastern US. Pistons are not firing and cannot load dashboard.

Good news… My webcore is working again! I don’t know if taking out the lines of code helped or not because there was a delay between implementing that and it working again, but I’d suggest going ahead and making those code changes and clearing cache/cookies just to cover all of the bases.

Same problem… I reset my ST hub :confused: and installed webcore and can’t add it on the ST mobile app… ( We’re having trouble connecting. Check your network connection and try again.

I fixed it now it’s working fine.

I have commented out the four lines listed but am still getting the same error. I have cleared cache and still no help. Any suggestions?

Comment of line 950 corrected problems for me. Would like to understand why we had to wait for failure to discover this? Some of us use this this system for a “pseudo-security system”.

Classic SHM is being discontinued by ST, we’ve known about this for a long time though they keep messing it up early.

The new STHM is not accessible by webCoRE or any other custom app for that matter, so you will need to setup virtual switches and new app automations, then toggle your virtual switches via webCoRE.

https://support.actiontiles.com/knowledge-bases/8/articles/8170-how-to-use-new-smartthings-home-monitor-with-actiontiles

Where do you find code line 950?
Nevermind I found this post helped. There was a problem loading the dashboard data (August 25, 2020)