Issue with daylight savings possibly?

Around 1am a piston that time triggers every hour at 00 minutes began looping, flooding me with notifications. When I turned on logging at 1:36 I see the next timer job scheduled for 1:00, even though it’s past 1:00. I paused it and waited until after 2:00, restarted and had same issue. But this time the next timer job is scheduled for 2:00 (the piston ran at 2:09). This piston hasn’t been update since 10/12, and it’s logic has been running without issue since august. Too tired to cut and paste code and logs, just wanted to get this out there in case there is an issue with handling DST.

I’m also experiencing some weird issues for the last couple of hours.

Same here.
Started out with buttons not triggering anything, but now my (qubino) switches are not triggering.

Nothing is triggering for me at the moment. I have a task that runs every 2 minutes and that last ran at 07:58 GMT (1 hr 57 mins ago)

@ady624. Something serious going on. Nothing is working.

I don’t think it’s a DST issue. I’m in UK and my heating piston is not behaving as it should.
Gave it a serious talking to but still no joy.
Opened logging and hit test button.
Can see wake up schedules in the logs but they didn’t run.

Same here, nothing fires and next scheduled is tagged “invalid date”

there is a note in the main smart things group stating there is a WebCore server issue.

webCore stopped working just after 2:30 ET this morning. SmartThings devices can still be controlled and are reporting normally. Even SmartThings Routines are working.

None of my pistons will run now. Its if the server is not responding. All of my smart things routines are running and I can control everything through the App.

Related to DST, yes. He’s working on it already.
https://community.webcore.co/t/pistons-stop-to-work/2159/26

Note from Adrian.

Quick dirty fix. Please update to 0fc to get it back working. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

Immediately resolved!

0fc update seems to have fixed my issues as well, thanks for the quick response, I assume from Adrian! I note that there was also a report of the WebCore servers having an issue, likely a resource problem from looping pistons :laughing:

closed #16