Lightwave Smart series dimmer not listed

Hey all

New to WebCore and the forums so apologies if this has been posted previously - I did a search but couldn’t find a solution.

I am running the new ST app, and latest (I think) version of WebCore installed. All devices were found by WebCore about a week ago including one lightwave Smart series dimmer (Lounge Main). So far so good.

I bought and installed a new light wave dimmer (same product as first). It’s installed and correctly setup in lightwave app, and found in ST app (playroom lights). However WebCore does not list as a device - even though the previous one was found and listed (lounge).

I’ve gone through the process of uninstalling the playroom light and setting up again - in case I missed a step. But no joy.

Other smart apps do list both lounge and playroom lightwave devices - so I’m stumped :frowning:

How can I force WebCore to search for new devices ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You’ll need to go to the webcore settings and add the new light in the available devices.

Adding New or additional Devices to your Instance of webCoRE

1. Select Menu Hamburger16.png and touch SmartApps.
  2. Scroll down and tap the name of the webCoRE instance you are trying to access. This is typically webCoRE, unless you edited the name during the installation process.
  3. Select Settings
  4. Tap Available Devices
  5. Tap Available Devices
  6. There are two sections;
  • Select devices by type: Which actuators and Which sensors
  • Select devices by capability: Capability group 1-3

If you don’t find your devices in the first section, be sure to go through group 1-3 in section 2

Note: there is a display bug when exiting after you select your devices. Click Done, Next and Next again but then you will encounter Cancel, Cancel and Discard. Don’t worry - your devices you selected are saved.