Merry Christmas Everyone!

To the entire community, on behalf of @ady624 and the @webCoRE_Minions, we wish you the Happiest Holidays!
Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, a dispassionate Festivis and Happy New Year!

The community continues to grow, the pistons keep firing, and each of you contribute to this vibrant community giving to each other as if it were the holiday season all the time!

The community is just shy of its next milestone. I anticipate by New Years we will have 1500 users! That will be an awesome way to ring in the new year.

Thanks again for all of your participation on the forum and we hope webcore helps elevate your smart home in 2018!

@Confirmed_ST_User @Confirmed_Non_ST

Merry Ho Ho Ho Christmas! Happy Chanukah! Happy Kwanza! :wink:

Happy new year to the entire webCoRE community!

Special thanks to the @webCoRE_Minions for all their help making this platform and community so great!

Tried to start a new topic but I couldn’t, lol

Thank you so much to everyone who makes this what it is.

Merry Christmas.

I wonder what the current member count is. We need tons of members (St Home users) so we can be taken seriously by the companies:))))

Happy hollydays everyone.

One of the beauties, magic (and occasional frustrations) with webCoRE is: it allows us to connect devices that were not designed to work together… Using logic that was not intended by the designing companies.

This “forward” thinking is definitely the way of the future… and any company whose devices do not “play well with others” will create a distance between their users and us truly adventurous / intelligent folks.

Often, their users will be “stuck” with blinders on in a limited ecosystem.
(IE: resorting to IFTTT or other external workarounds)

I want to use SmartThings/Wyze motion sensor to turn off a few lights