Planning on writing a mobile app for webCoRE (both iOS and Android). Here are the features I plan for, please come up with ideas to improve it:
- dashboard access (pretty much web wrapper for dashboard.webcore.co)
- virtual presence sensor per install (creates one virtual presence sensor in the ST environment)
- multiple location geofences with events departed/arrived location (i.e. arrived home, departed work, etc.)
- close-to-real-time location and ability to calculate distance from geofences (i.e how many miles away from home - as-the-crow-flies)
- ability to create multiple events as a user “approaches” a location - i.e. turn the A/C lower when I’m coming home and I’m so many miles away.
- I’m sure you’ll figure out MORE stuff you want/need and I’ll have to deny them
PS: You know me, when I say “planning on” it means I am already working on it, right?