New devices not showing up in WebCore

I’ve added a new virtual switch to SmartThings. It shows up in the IDE. When I log into the WebCore dashboard, it doesn’t show up. I’ve tried this both from my PC and my phone, with the same results, no new device showing up.

Anyone know what’s going on?

Did you add it in the webCoRE app, under settings?

I’m having the same problem with a new LIFX bulb. I’ve refreshed the LIFX access token. The new bulb shows up in SmartThings IDE and even IFTTT, but not webCoRE. When logging in I get a warning that devices aren’t loading properly and I should try a refresh to fix. I’ve done a hard refresh, tried a different browser and different computer, but still no new bulb. It works fine in the LIFX app. I’ve added new bulbs before with no issue. Any thoughts?

Have you updated the device list in the webCore SmartApp?

i.e. Classic App: Automations > webCoRE > Settings > Available Devices > Available Devices

Yes I did, and even double checked all the steps I did adding the new bulb in LIFX, ST app and IFTTT. All was good, but no new bulb in webCoRE. But just for giggles, I went in and looked again after your message. Sure enough, the new bulb got unchecked somehow. Checking it yet again did the trick! And some new LIFX Scenes using the new bulb that weren’t appearing in webCoRE have been added to my scene list. Finally! Your tip wasn’t anything I hadn’t done before, but triple checking everything at your advice uncovered the hiccup. Thank you very much.
Tom