Odd issue after downloading rather large piston

Good Evening guys and gals,
I downloaded and played with one of Robin’s rather large pistons. When I saved the piston i noticed it didn’t save normally. The piston was found here : https://community.smartthings.com/t/deprecated-thread-visit-community-webcore-co-for-assistance-webcore-example-pistons/86060/139 .

Now I can’t get pistons to load and I am seeing this on my dashboard:

Any suggestions? I can’t live without my pistons!

Edit: Now my dashboard will not load at all.

SmartThings app > Automations > Smartapps > webCoRE > Settings > Clean up and rebuild cache.

The Piston chunks are saved to the webCoRE smart app until the Piston child app is updated. Your piston caused the webCoRE app to go over the memory limit. This is particularly likely when you have a large number of pistons or lots of content in tiles or piston state (especially encoded images like from security cameras)

Same happened to me last week and minions are discussing options to fix that problem.

Tried. No Luck. All I’m getting is this, with an occasional banner that says my pistons may be outdated. (or something of the sort)

That Fixed It!! Thanks for the help @ipaterson!

Since posting that piston I actually split it into 3 separate pistons, as 38 chunks was getting a bit silly lol… I was having problems saving it to!!

Alarm Departure:

Alarm Arrival:

Alarm Intruder Event: