Pistons disappeared HELP!

I can still see my pistons exist under the respective things in the st app, but I logged into webcore dashboard today via the app, and also via another browser, and all I have is the sad face saying it’s kinda lonely in here and suggesting to create a piston…and my home hub listed below.

It’s fully updated via github, I don’t know what’s wrong. Please help!

Do you have more than one instance of webCoRE installed?
If so, make sure you are on the correct one.

It’s possible? When I go to automation under smartapps in the st app, I do see three webcore icons listed, is this the issue? How do I know which to delete? And is it as easy as deleted from the app or is there something in IDE?

UPDATE: Think you’re on to something, clicking on the middle of the tree instances of it brings me to the dashboard with my pistons still in existence, so the other two probably are duplicates…how did this happen? And what now!?

You can open the webCoRE instance in the ST app and then dashboard.
You should then be able to tell which one has your pistons.
Check them all first and then delete the instances that have no pistons.

So I just delete the instances from within the st app? Nothing to do with IDE or how I update them via GitHub?

You don’t have to delete any of them if you don’t want to.
Can you see your pistons in any of the instances?
If you only use one then delete the others.
You can do it in the ide or the app but if you open the dashboard through the app you can easily identify which ones are the duplicate / not required ones.

Only see pistons in one of the three instances. How did these instances get created?

What you may have done is kept going to ‘Marketplace’ to open webCoRE.
You only do this in the initial setup Or if you wish to have multiple instances.

Thanks for all your help. The only option i see relating to removin* these instances is “uninstall webcore” in the options when I click on one of the instances, though it then warns me that doing so will completely remove webcore and all my pistons. I really hope it only “uninstalls” that instance though and not everything?

It should only uninstall the instance and any pistons within that individual instance.
For belt and braces you can note the backup code for each piston before you start.
This way if you make a mistake you can recover the pistons.

Is there a fast way of recording all these codes? The only way I know how is to click the snapshot button for each piston

Not that I know of.