Presence Sensor Values

1) Give a description of the problem
I’m using the WebCoRE presence sensor. The currentPlace and most of the other states work just fine, although perhaps a little slow. But arrivingAtPlace and leavingPlace don’t make sense to me. So, I did some digging in the IDE and found this. When I click on MyDevices>(Sensor name), these items are empty under “Current States.” When I click on arrivingAtPlace, for example, there are two listings for each arrival event. The first one has a value (Home or Work) but the second one is empty. Because these two are defined at almost exactly the same time and the second is always empty, it always acts as if there is no arrivingAtPlace and cannot be used to trigger a piston. Am I missing something? I can trigger a piston with “Sensor’s currentPlace changes to ‘Home’” but “Sensor’s arrivingAtPlace changes to ‘Home’” doesn’t do anything.

2) What is the expected behavior?
I would expect only one value to be assigned for each event.

3) What is happening/not happening?
Two values are always defined and the most recent is empty. This means that I can never use arrivingAtPlace or leavingPlace. previousPlace is similar but not exactly the same, but it will also always be blank.

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

Please share your pistons here