Sudden piston error message

Since about 2 days ago one of my pistons that worked fine for over a year started not working properly and I’m getting this error
+304ms ║Error while executing physical command Kitchen SkyLight.off([]): org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - no Session

Can somebody please help me to figure out what it means?

Thanks

Are you able to control the device from the ST app?

Thanks for reply !
Yes, no problem controlling using ST

Just noticed that another light and fan started doing the same thing :frowning:
6/1/2019, 9:06:48 AM +115ms
+207ms ║Error while executing physical command Work Shop Light.off([]): org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - no Session

6/1/2019, 12:33:24 PM +103ms
+151ms ║Error while executing physical command Bath Basement Fan.off([]): org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - no Session

problem is always the OFF command, they turn ON but never switch OFF

Found someone with the same problem

Changing the Device handler to generic Z-Wave Switch does fix the problem, since it’s locally executed but you lose all the advanced features on the switch :frowning:
If someone can shed some light on this that would be great.
Thanks

Need to contact the dev of the handler that’s generating the errror.

Thanks for reply!
Strange thing is the handler was not updated for long time and this error just started about 5 days ago.

A change in ST could be affecting the driver even though it had not been updated.

Got it!
Strangely enough the control using ST app is not affected.
Also the device handler from the same dev for dimmer working fine …Hope I didn’t jinx it :scream::laughing:
Thank you

Consider using the stock z-wave switch device handler which runs locally.

Yes, that’s what I did as temporary solution :slight_smile:
Too bad you loose all the advanced features.