V0.3.113.20210203 issues


Hello, so I updated my webcore to v0.3.113.20210203 and started having numerous issues. The biggest one I tried to resolve here --> Piston executed by another fails

In that instance what was happening was that any piston being executed by another would fail to complete very early in the stage. I would get maybe 2 or 3 tasks out of 20+ done and the piston would just stop. Even hitting test on those failing pistons would not complete the run. Ended up finding this error in the ST live logging side “5:23:06 PM: error java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException @line 1329 (api_intf_dashboard_piston_test)”

Ended up reverting all the way back to v0.3.110.20191009 and now everything seems to work properly again!

Beyond pistons executed by another not completing the other issues I was seeing (but had not gotten to yet) was Get Requests to populate variables using web URL.

Not sure whats what but going back fixed my issues.