WebCore is showing twice in SmarThings automations

smartapp

1) Give a description of the problem
There are two instances of WebCore displaying under the SmartThings app’s automations

2) What is the expected behaviour?
I should only see one instance

3) What is happening/not happening?
Things seem to be working correctly, but I’m having issues re-adding my Honeywell thermostat, and this might be related; issue Honeywell Total Connect Thermostat disappeared"

I don’t know if I should delete one of the WebCore instances, because I don’t want to risk deleting all my pistons.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37]
N/A This is on my smartphone app

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
N/A

Go into the SmartThings app, choose one of the webCoRE instances, go into Settings, then give it a unique name at the top. Hit Next and so on to save it and you should now see you have two instances with different names so you can see what is what.

Now when you go into the dashboard you will see two instances of webCoRE are available and you will know which is which and will be able to figure out which one to delete if you don’t want it.

There is no harm in having multiple instances and there are legitimate reasons for having more than one.

The webCoRE dashboard can get confused. It is showing me with two instances when I only have one.