WebCORE not controlling anything

My WebCORE pistons have suddenly stopped controlling anything. Pistons are still getting events from devices and logs show that the right stuff is happening internally, it’s just lights and appliances are not responding to what the pistons are doing.

The devices and Smartthings in general appears to be healthy - I can turn things on and off manually via the Smartthings app or via ActionTiles. Like I sad, everything looks normal via the WebCORE dashboard too. I have logged into the Groovy IDE and don’t seen anything obviously out of whack there either.

What else can I look at to try and figure out what’s going on here?

From what you’re describing, it’s probably ST doing some “tweaking” at the backend :frowning_face:. Personally, I’d wait it out for a day and see what happens. Of course, now you have to physically reach over and manually flip that switch … oh, the humanity, LOL.

That’s a great example of “First World Problems”… LOL
If you want a laugh, check out this 3 min parody that many of us can likely relate to…

I was having the same issues the other day as well…I just waited it out and finally (Smart)things got back to “normal”.

Good call. Things are “magically” working again today.