Webcore password changed, cannot login again, please help

I’ve canged the password for webcore in the smartthings app, but are now unable to log into the webcore dashboard again.

The procedure I used was:

1. Changed the password from within the smartthings app on my iPad
  2. Removed cookie for dashboard.webcore.co
  3. When opening dashboard.webcore.co I was redirected to /register, generated a new code from within “register a browser” in smartthings app, and after entering code I was forwarded to "Authentication Required.
  4. When entering my new password from step 1 above I was not able to log in??

On the other side, I am able to log in through safari on my iPad, but Chrome on my PC is not possible…

Anyone understands what I might be doing wrong?

Regards
Tom

RESOLVED - Can't register a new browser session for the last 2 days (worked a week ago, not now)

Are you able to log in if you use the Chrome menu to open a New Incognito tab? If so it may just be a matter of clearing the local data for webCoRE in your main browser. Instead of cookies the dashboard uses local storage. You can clear it (essentially the same as using the Log Out button) by typing the following in the web address bar while you’re viewing the dashboard: javascript:localforage.clear() then press Enter

Well, I reinstalled Chrome and now it is working ok. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Regards
Tom