Bug?: Piston pauses itself, but doesn’t get grayed out

I have a couple of pistons that i’m using to control my good morning routine. The primary piston only fires if I’m home alone. If my girlfriend is over, it doesn’t go off as she usually gets up later than I do. However, some days she gets up at the same time. If this is the case, then I have another piston that I keep paused and will resume (triggered with a virtual switch). When this happens the usual good morning piston is paused and my “force good morning” piston is active.

The final command of the “force good morning” is to resume the usual “good morning” piston and then pause itself after it has run. This then resets it for the next day.

This all works fine, the weird part is that when the “force good morning” piston pauses itself it isn’t grayed out at the bottom of the list. When looking at my list of pistons it appears to be active, but when I click on it, it says “paused” and has a button to resume. It all works fine, it just doesn’t appear grayed out at the bottom of the list like I would expect.

Here is my “force good morning” piston:

Having a piston pause itself