Cannot log onto Webcore

bug

Hi, I am relatively new to WebCore, I’ve been using for a few months. I am now unable to log onto webcore (from any PC), I just get the spinning tile. I did have a problem with the Smartthings IDE creating a virtual switch yesterday, and now can no longer access the Devices Tab (I get an error). I was wondering if it could be connected. I have tried deleting the browser history & cache. Any help would be appreciated.

Start off by clearing your browser cache and also go into the webCoRE settings (via the ST app) and select ‘clean up and rebuild data cache’

Thanks Robin, tried that & it still doesn’t work

Work through this thread as well…

Yep, that works, shows my devices etc, disappears off the bottom of the screen as I have quite a few devices.

Can you open in another browser? Mobile?

No, just the same, spinning tile. I’ve tried on two PC’s & Iphone

Is the IDE still giving you errors?

Yes, but only when I try to go into “My Devices”. I have raised a ticket with Smartthings support.

Found this snippet from another user… could similar apply to you?

I actually just figured it out. I deleted an old instance earlier today. When I just went and looked the instance was still on my phone. I deleted it from my phone and went back to my pc and all the sudden it let me in. I guess something got stuck somewhere.

Brilliant. Thanks, it is now sorted. I really appreciate your help.