Can't delete piston

piston

So, I decided to remove all of my lights from Smarthings and WebCoRE (due to some reorganizing) and now I can’t delete or do anything else with my piston - it’s stuck there. No error messages given.
Also tried to uninstall given sub-smartapp - just got an unknown error.
Also, everything depending on this piston can’t be manipulated in SmartThings.
Hub restart did not help. Help please!

What error message do you see in account.smartthings.com > Live Logging when you try to delete the piston?

There was completely no error in the log.
Also, I have an update…I tried to do factory reset on my hub, seems like I can’t remove the location either. So it looks like it’s more problem of SmartThings than WebCoRE. Not sure if it should be here than.
Alreaedy wrote on ST support.

I also have a location in my Hub (V2) that I cannot delete. I just named it “Old” and have been living with it there as it doesn’t seem to really bother anything. I got my hub from my son who had set it up for himself but never got a device so he never really used it. The old location is his old location which I changed but have never been able to delete. I did remove him from the account once I had control of the hub.

With your “Old” location (2nd Location), make sure to remove any/all Modes, remove any/all devices, and remove any/all Groups. You should be able to delete it after that.

Did almost all that…but it seems the last thing I can’t delete is “Home” mode, thus I can’t delete the location :/. Just gave me error 500.