1) Give a description of the problem
I cannot log into the dashboard
2) What is the expected behaviour?
When I log in I get the message “There Was a Problem loading the Dashboard Data” then I click no a piston and get the message “Sorry, an error occurred while retrieving the piston data.” if I click go home it logs me out again.
3) What is happening/not happening?
I can see my pistons on Smartthings IDE. I was fiddling with a piston at the time which set a variable of easter by calculating the date with complex maths. I thought this might be the bad piston so uninstalled it from the IDE. But no luck.
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
So I just went into the Smartthings app and into settings and clicked on Clean up and rebuild data cache and I can now view my pistons again and can remain logged in