Can't modify my piston anymore

1) Give a description of the problem
I was modifying a piston but all of a sudden I can’t modify it anymore (at least for the piece I am trying to add). I have tried to come out and get in and do my modification but it didn’t work. I did the same by pausing and resuming the piston but yet it didn’t get modified. I thought it could be some sort of cache issues so I tried to create another piston by duplicating the current one and yet it did not work. No luck!

2) What is the expected behavior?
I should have been able to add the logic

3) What is happening/not happening?
I just can’t modify the piston anymore. I do not get any error or warning messages at all. I was going to add an action to line 36, second if block.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)

open the ST classic app: goto Automation > your instance of webCoRE > settings > Clean up and rebuild data cache

I have done it but yet it does not work. Same as before. By the way, sometimes I get the warning for “use local version” or “use the current version” and I always select “use the current version”. Also I tried editing the piston both in PC (via register browser) and in my phone.

try logging out of your current dashboard and log back in

Done it. Yet it does not work. I have also tried clean my cookies but no luck.

I did not manage to resolve the issue. I had to re-create the piston from scratch which was not too bad for a 20-line piston but it could have been worse if it was longer.

Thanks.