Changed SmartThings username

@Armedmetallica

Follow @ipaterson instructions below and you will have access to the Dashboard again.

I have a potential fix for this that should amount to an easy self-service solution for anyone with this endpoint mismatch issue, but I need to see which parts of the endpoint URL changed for you. It will automatically detect and fix the bad endpoint when you open the smart app, then the dashboard rather than spinning indefinitely will prompt you to log out (to reset stored configs like the endpoint URL).

Can you check the new URL of that intf/dashboard/load request? It looks like you may have found that in your browserā€™s network profiler so you can either find it there again or in the SmartThings IDE at Locations > smartapps > webCoRE > endpoint.

Iā€™ve hidden that reply so your token isnā€™t publicā€¦ minions can still see it though

@Armedmetallica thanks, but I need both the before and after to see what changed ā€“ did the fix work for you though? Hopefully @mikebourt can share the new URL so that I can see what changed.

@ipaterson I am sending a PM with the information

hmm same behavior still on my end. One thing I noticed that I had to do is to go back to SmartApps and re-add the repo (or re link it). I did that yesterday before the post here.

Thanks @Robin for hidig it - i wasnā€™t sure if it was a privacy concern.

@ipaterson - iā€™ll PM the endpoint that I see now. I donā€™t have a before/after (unless you changed something after my post with the token earlier)?

Thanks, unfortunately it was not the part I thought would changeā€¦ possibly the reason that itā€™s still not working for @Armedmetallica. I will still add the ability to reset that from the smart app but it will be a manual rather than automatic process.

Can you try logging in to the dashboard in a different browser or in Incognito/private mode?

Same thing - iā€™ll PM you the console info

I also reset Oauth in the IDE as mentioned in @Robin suggestion earlier before following the fix that worked for me. Did you do that?

@mikebourt - yeah, I actually tried that around the time I first posted in this thread.

whatever screwing around i did now the pistons stopped working altogether. amateur mode, activate!