None of my other dozen or so pistons has this issue. Only this piston. And it only started since yesterday , and I had made no changes to it whatsover.
This piston sends reminders to my Google Home speakers (broadcast). Since yesterday I noticed it seemed to get stuck with one reminder and kept sending it. When I tried to open it I got the following:
Sorry, an error occurred while retrieving the piston data.
It kept sending that one reminder. I tried refreshing data cache in the smartapp Settings. It didn’t help. I couldn’t figure out how to disable this one piston. It seems the Loading Piston has to work before I could disable/enable a piston. So I disabled all my pistons in the smartapp Settings. Note that all my other pistons loaded fine and could be edited and saved.
Today I re-enabled them. Same issue. That 1 piston still cannot load. The rest all can. I’m on the latest version of the smartapp.
Update: I was able to just disable this one piston from the dashboard all piston view. Still can’t load it though. Version is v0.3.113.20210203
Update: I am able to open that Piston now after it was paused from the dashboard. Closing this for now.