Deleted piston still firing

Im not sure if this is the correct spot to post.

I have a piston that I deleted several days ago that is still firing. Any help would be appreciated, it’s really annoying.

In the ST IDE. When you select your location then “List SmartApps”, can you see the piston in that list?

I believe so, but I’m not positive. There are two pistons in there that are not in webCoRE, but I was just playing around so they were just named Piston #2 and Piston #3, but I believe one of those may be the culprit. I tried clicking edit and the uninstall, but I get an error.

“There was an error uninstalling your SmartApp.”

What can I do about it?

Submit a ticket, tell them the apps you need deleted and the error message you are getting. Include a screenshot if you can.

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us

Thanks. Just got back from travelling and will do that now.

Do you have any logs I can look at?

Sorry to have wasted everyone’s time, but I figured out the culprit, and it was my own stupidity. I apparently had setup a similar rule sending the exact same text notification to my phone in “Home Solutions” within the SmartThings app and didn’t realize it. I think I had been playing around in the app late one night when I couldn’t sleep and didn’t even realize what I had done. Again, sorry to have wasted everyone’s time. Feel free to delete this thread.

It happens.