1) Give a description of the problem
The piston functionally works fine, except - due (I think) to the ‘Do Every’ April 1st and October 1st statements, this piston is running every 3 seconds (See logs)
2) What is the expected behavior?
I expect it to run if the date is one of the ‘Do Every’ dates or if ‘Switch 37’ (a virtual switch that indicates it’s cooling season or not)
3) What is happening/not happening?
It’s running every 3 seconds and doing nothing. I have other ‘Do Every’ pistons that are seemingly structured the same way but they don’t exhibit this issue.
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
This log is from webCoRE. Nothing shows up in IDE.
Thanks for any insights…