Duplicate 'WebCoRE Dashboard" on the Smartthings IDE (Smartapps)

I updated all of the Code several weeks ago (per a request on WebCoRE) and since then I have two “WebCoRE Dashboard” that show up on the Smartapps section of my SmartThings IDE Page.

If I try to delete it, I get this message “This SmartApp can’t be deleted at this time because it is installed by one or more users”. I’ve tried many things but can’t get this to go away.

See below

Any help on cleaning this up would be greatly appreciated. I looked back at other issue and this has come up several times and I can’t seem to find any real fix. Help!!!

One is published, the other one isn’t. It’s not going to affect anything. Click the properties tab, and at the bottom, you can click the delete key.

Hi Mike… when I do that for any of those… I get “This SmartApp can’t be deleted at this time because it is installed by one or more users”. I’ve tried many things but can’t get the extra Dashboard to go away.

Any other thoughts?

you happen to have another login? It wouldn’t be unusual when one first starts out (like me)

Hi Mick… are you thinking a second SmartThings, WebCoRE, or GetHub login?

A second webcore login. Thats what happened to me. Just a thought

Hi Mike… I’ve logged out of webcore, tried to delete, no luck. How would I determine if there was a second login?

Thanks in advance!

I just deleted everything and started from scratch. I only had 1 or 2 simple pistons to redo. Sorry I can’t help more than that.

No worries Mike. I have many piston and some are complex. The additional smartapp does not seem to hurt anything. Just annoys me.

Have a great day!!!