Fuel Streams won’t load?

I tried creating my first Fuel Stream today, but whenever I select Fuel Streams from the main menu, it never actually loads. I just get the spinning rings:

I noticed other people mentioning that they needed to turn on Data Collection in the SmartThings app, but mine is already turned. I’ve tried the webCoRE iPhone app, iPhone Safari, iPhone Chrome, and desktop Chrome, and I get the same result on all 3. Am I doing something wrong?

I can confirm that the fuel streams are down for me as well…

They used to be 99.9% reliable, but lately, I am lucky if the fuel streams are working 20% of the time. Hopefully the @webCoRE_Minions are aware and working on a resolve.

(On a positive note, usually when that page is down, the data is still being collected. So you might return at a later time to find a graph drawn.)

Either way, I would hold off editing that piston until after that page is working again.
Your code may be fine how it is…

i dont use them, so I can’t speak on the topic. hopefully we can get some other minion perspective.

Just sits on the loading screen for me.

Same here, it’s been down for a while now. Like 3-4 weeks maybe.

Yes this has been failing off and on for weeks but I hadn’t seen any sustained outages like today. I don’t have access to the fuel stream servers so I escalated this to @ady624

Haven’t been working for me for a while either. Any hope of bringing them back?

Strange. I defined 6 today. (Didn’t have any before).
All are working OK.

Adrian suspected that there were database capacity issues with fuel streams and will investigate further when time permits. @bobbles, since the fuel stream backend is split by region it is possible that Europe is still working properly while we’re having issues over here in North America.

OK. thanks. Makes sense.
Good luck.