How To Update webCoRe?

Are there written instructions on how to update webCoRE?

The webCoRE dashboard tells me “A newer SmartApp version (v0.3.110.20191009) is available, please update and publish all the webCoRE SmartApps in the SmartThings IDE.”

I went into the IDE / MySmartApps and clicked “Update from Repo,” select “webCoRE (master)” and get the " Update From Repo — webCoRE (master)" page. BUT, everything is blank - No Obsolete; No Conflicted; No New.

I went into each of the four webCoRE SmartApps (ady624 : webCoRE / ady624 : webCoRE Dashboard / ady624 : webCoRE Piston / and ady624 : webCoRE Storage) to App Settings and clicked “Update.” Nothing happened.

The IDE says I am currently running v0.3.107.20180806 for all four SmartApps.

Any help on how to do the update would be appreciated. I cannot figure out how to do the update.

I apologize if this has been covered already. I searched and cannot find any helpful topics.

How do I update webCoRE SmartApps in the SmartThings IDE?

Thanks.

I found another post (lorsungcu, Webcore tells me to update, but nothing shows in the IDE to update) where he had troubles because Github had disconnected. It seems I have that problem. I pasted the “raw” code into each of the four SmartApps, saved, and re-published to me.

The error message has gone away.

I hope my Pistons work ok now.

This fixed it for me.

Thanks. I’ll give that a try.