Mobile app for webCoRE

hahaha its OK, not part of the Cool team yet :wink:

Awesome you get like 90 minute lunches lol

@c1arkbar You don’t? :upside_down_face:

My boss graciously allows us to stop working for 30 minutes unpaid

I can have lunch between 11 h 30 and 14 h 00. First 30 minutes of absence are paid, else (up to 2h) is not. We usually take 30 minutes during the winter and about 2h on a terrace during the summer. But hey, this is commienada! “Summer” is 2 months/year and we all go crazy before snow cover us back. Last years we got 12’ of snow at peak, I barely could see my 2 stories home from the street.

12 feet?!?

@bangali Yep, that was not a typo haha.

If I ever get admitted to the minions club, you can bet I’ll be this one:

That was my house last December. We get snow thru the end of March so I’ll let you imagine what it was looking like by the end of winter.

WOW! dont think we get that much even up in the mountains around here! :slight_smile:

I need an iOS tester

:raised_hands:

Ready when you are. Beware that I’m a little OCD though when it comes to app design :grimacing:

Meeeeeeee

:banana: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::+1:t3:

WHen you are ready, let me know I may have the ability to run the app through our security tools at work (HP Fortify does a great job with mobile app testing)

@ady624
I’m late to this party, but I’m ready to get funky. If you still need a guinea :pig:

@ady624

Same here, went to bed too early yesterday I guess :astonished:

Have a IOS device loaded with power at home.
Would it be a problem that i also use a android @ady624

Same here. If, after Einars that is, you need another user using the same instance on both iOS and Android, I’d be glad to help.

I’m free all week to test iOS!

I could test iOS presence app. I have three to four specific locations I go to during each work day week.