Multiple hubs/locations and "There was a problem loading your devices. The data shown below may be outdated; please refresh the page ant try again." error after uninstalling and reinstalling webcore

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling webcore several times and now when I go into the dashboard through the SmartThings app, I get an error message saying “There was a problem loading your devices. The data shown below may be outdated; please refresh the page ant try again.” When I click on the three lines at the top right, I have seven locations / hubs / instances listed! How can I fix this?

1. try logging out of your dashboard and logging back in
  2. hard refresh of the dashboard in your browser
  3. go to each of your instance of webCoRE in the ST app > settings > clean up and rebuild data cache

I did that and cleared out my browsing data. That got rid of the multiple locations / hubs / instances but it is still flashing error message saying “There was a problem loading your devices. The data shown below may be outdated; please refresh the page ant try again.”

When I re-added all of my devices, that seemed to take care of the problem! Thanks for your quick help!!!