Multiple hubs/locations and "There was a problem loading your devices. The data shown below may be outdated; please refresh the page ant try again." error after uninstalling and reinstalling webcore

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling webcore several times and now when I go into the dashboard through the SmartThings app, I get an error message saying “There was a problem loading your devices. The data shown below may be outdated; please refresh the page ant try again.” When I click on the three lines at the top right, I have seven locations / hubs / instances listed! How can I fix this?

1. try logging out of your dashboard and logging back in
  2. hard refresh of the dashboard in your browser
  3. go to each of your instance of webCoRE in the ST app > settings > clean up and rebuild data cache

I did that and cleared out my browsing data. That got rid of the multiple locations / hubs / instances but it is still flashing error message saying “There was a problem loading your devices. The data shown below may be outdated; please refresh the page ant try again.”

When I re-added all of my devices, that seemed to take care of the problem! Thanks for your quick help!!!

I have this as well :“There was a problem loading your devices. The data shown below may be outdated; please refresh the page to try again.”
I’ve tried:
Other browser.
Other PC browser (same on smartphone).
Removed and added all available devices to webcore
cleaned up and rebuild data cache

And when I create a piston, no physical devices are available.

Are you just starting out with webCoRE or have you been using it and this issue just popped up?

Hello! I am brand new to webcore, and brand new to the forums. This is my first post!

Unfortunately, I am posting because I am encountering this problem as well on a fresh install. I have multiple hubs (2) in multiple homes / physical locations. I have gone through all of the recommendations above to no avail.

Sorry to resurrect this, I just ran into the same problem. @tuckernance do you have the other webcore apps installed like storage and dashboard? Installing these fixed it for me after seeing the suggestion in IDE live logging.

I have run into this same issue. It happened after I updated. It’s like Webcore is not recognizing devices. All devices are selected to be available but no devices show available in webcore to select. I’ve been on webcore for over a year with no problems. I’ve pulled my hair out all day and read several threads on this with no solution.

I have
Cleared cache
Logged out
Removed all available devices
Re-added all available devices

Pistons are still running but all I can see is unconfigured global variables and a bunch of place holders in my existing pistons and I can’t change anything because there’s no devices available in webcore despite all available devices being selected in all capabilities.

I have also noticed a problem with webcore accessing the device list in the logging, which rings true to what I’m seeing in the pistons.2021-03-28%2019_40_31-Logs

So i am having this exact same issue, hate to bring it backup, but did you ever find a fix for this? I cant for the life of me figure out what went wrong?