New pistons not firing

OK so have seen a couple posts about events failing today. I did the migration a couple days ago. I found that a couple of my other automations don’t work as nice so I created them in WebCoRE instead. The issue is anything built since I migrate gets triggered but doesn’t do anything. For example I have one where it is to pause another piston, I see the command come into the log, that the piston operates correctly, pauses and sets the correct states. However nothing actually happens. Some of my pistons are very old (2-3 years) and still seem OK. Webhooks and other outward facing stuff seems ok.

I checked the REPO and there are no updates.

The other threads I am talking about are these, but they don’t seem to be the same issue as me as they talk about stuff getting TO WebCoRE, mine seems more about getting OUT.

Im fairly confident it has something to do with the migration since I had no issues before.

The migration should have no effect on the function of pistons unless you are calling routines which cease to function after you migrate. Or calling SHM functions as SHM will also cease after the migration.

You may want to attach images of a piston along with some logs.

Ah, yeah a lot of mine call SHM functions to detect alarm state. That could be why. I’ll go and disable those lines and see if it helps.

Strange, I just noticed something new in the logs when I went to go and check…

Will have to investigate that as well.

You can still manage location modes with pistons such as home, away, night but you can no longer manage STHM status such as unarmed, armed/away and armed/home.

I switched to using automations for STHM. But there other work-arounds.

Yeah I had some scenes and routines that carried over. One didn’t copy over nicely which is fine. I’ll just re-create it. Except now when I create it, I can’t have an automation select a scene because it says there is a conflict. Although I can’t find the conflict, it is a blank automation that isn’t going anywhere, nor is the scene subscribed elsewhere.

I have a support ticket with ST, nothing yet though.

You may want to post on the ST forum and see if anyone else has a solution.

Gross actually looks like it is intentional.

Well, I have no idea why but if you create a complex scene then try and run it with an automation it won’t let you attach it. But if you create a basic scene, create the automation, the update the scene, it works just fine…