$nextScheduledTime

This variable is showing “invalid date” in my variable list at the bottom of every piston… Even though I have time based triggers in the Piston.

does it have the right value at runtime?

Negative. See attached piston…

thanks for confirming.

Perhaps, I am running into the same issue with this system variable and need some guidance.

The $nextScheduledTime WebCore system variable returns the current time in my WebCore piston’s state statement below which is executed before the piston ends/exits.

“[purple|Previous run was at [green|{formatDateTime($previousEventDate,“hh:mma”)}]. Just executed at [red|{$time}] and was outside the defined hours of operation of {formatDateTime(startTime,“h:mma”)} - {formatDateTime(endTime,“hh:mma”)}. Now waiting to execute at [red|{formatDateTime($nextScheduledTime,“hh:mma”)}]]”

Piston state: Previous run was at 08:29AM. Just executed at 8:29 A.M. and was outside the defined hours of operation of 9:00AM - 04:15PM. Now waiting to execute at 08:29AM

That same variable shows as datetime $nextScheduledTimeInvalid Date in the list of system variables below the WebCore editing window.

Yet, the “Quick Facts” screen has the correct next scheduled time?

• Last executed: 9/24/2018, 8:29:29 AM
  • Next scheduled: 9/24/2018, 9:05:00 AM

I am wondering, is this because I executed the WebCore piston as a ‘Test’ rather than waiting for the piston to fire on it’s own?