No pistons working May 30th 2018

Anyone else seeing this? I’m in Pennsylvania. My smart lighting automations are working, but no pistons are firing.

Me, too. Just came here to check. SmartLighting OK but pistons are shot.

Yep same here.

Yep, same here. Caught wife off guard when alarm went off after opening the door to exit. My alarm system is set to disarm from stay when we wake up.

Me too. This has happened a handful of times in the last few weeks. Just checked a few piston logs and trigger events aren’t registering.

same problem here.

It appears some of my pistons are still working because I have a few timed ones, such as a weather poll still updating variables on the weather tile. I made a test piston to turn on a switch based on a timed event and it was able to turn it on. Perhaps WebCore has lost the ability to receive input events from devices.

Same here

+1 wife isn’t going to be happy…

So glad I checked the forums. I was going crazy trying to find out why most of my subscription events weren’t working.

Mine are all stopped as well… ST seems to be working fine, but nothing is making it through to WebCore. No actions are noted, and logs don’t show activity when it occurs…

Yup … same here. The devices are working (according to the ST event logs), but some of the pistons don’t respond … wonder what ST “tweaked” in the background now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can’t wait for my new Hubitat to get here…

Same problem here.

Same here in Canada. Pistons aren’t working and Rooms Manager isn’t working either.

According to ST, the issue was identified and resolved … although they haven’t stated (yet) what the issue was :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Meanwhile … pistons are back to normal … for now …

I confirm - my pistons are working again

no report of an outage on their status page though :frowning:

If that Status page ever gets updated for this issue, it’ll probably be two days from now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not working here in SoCal. My next house will have no automation installed. This stuff sucks. I did fix my Amazon echo devices as well as my google Home and that little google donut. Pics attached.