Piston is Broken. Can't Open, Pause, or Delete

1) Give a description of the problem
I have a piston that last ran a year ago. I can’t open it in WebCore, pause it in WebCore or ST API, or delete it through the ST API. If I try to duplicate the piston in WebCore, I get a new, blank piston. Although I have auto backups turned on, I don’t have the backup code and I can’t see the backup code in the ST API because no info pops up when I hover over it or click on it.

I have tried to clean up and rebuild data cache, but there was no change.

I’ve also tried to log in to both WebCore and ST API in an incognito window, but no change.

2) What is the expected behavior?
I should be able to open or pause the piston through the dashboard, and I should be able to pause or delete it through the ST API.

3) What is happening/not happening?
When I try to open it in the dashboard, I either get the spinning circle, or it says something went wrong.
When I try to delete it via ST API, it says, “There was an error uninstalling your SmartApp.”

When I try to open it, I see the following error in the ST Live Log:
error groovy.json.JsonException: expecting current character to be ‘d’ with an int value of 100

The current character read is ‘d’ with an int value of 100
expecting current character to be ‘d’ with an int value of 100

line number 1
index number 336
{“t”:1600249650103,“points”:{“t:37”:{“o”:360,“d”:19,“v”:0},“s:36”:{“o”:358,“d”:21,“v”:true},“s:10”:{“o”:155,“d”:225,“v”:true},“t:39”:{“o”:382,“d”:17,“v”:0},“s:38”:{“o”:381,“d”:19,“v”:true},“c:41”:{“o”:401,“d”:4,“v”:true},“c:40”:{“o”:401,“d”:5,“v”:true},“c:49”:{“o”:409,“d”:4,“v”:false},“c:48”:{“o”:…[TRUNCATED]

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
Can’t open the piston to take a snapshot.

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
Can’t open the piston to capture the log.

Thanks in advance!

Anybody???

Haven’t had this problem specifically, however I’ve had piston that exceed character limits which results in an error editing the piston.

I had to disable all pistons before I could even open the piston (done through WebCore smartapp settings in the ST mobile app).

@fieldsjm Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried disable all pistons but it doesn’t seem to be doing anything. The pistons all appear to still be running in the Dashboard, even though it’s set to disabled.

This seems like an issue for SmartThings support, just give them the smart app ID from account.smartthings.com and the “There was an error uninstalling your SmartApp” message.

@ipaterson
Any way I can get the backup code before I ask them to delete it?

If the save was corrupt the backup for that pistons could be damaged as well, but otherwise it is possible for you to find the backup code by process of elimination.